PAYNESVILLE, LIBERIA-Fire has killed an eight-year old boy and injured several others in the Gbargbo Town Community, in the SD Cooper Road.
The victim, Victor Karnga, was reportedly spending the Christmas Season with his grandmother at the house, where the incident occurred.
The owner of the six-bed room house, Austin Kpawee, said:” The fire destroyed the entire building, as well as properties and cash.”
Mr. Kpawee attributed the cause of the fire to a mosquito coil allegedly used by one of his tenants.
He is meanwhile, appealing to Government of Liberia, the National Disaster Management Agency and humanitarian organizations to intervene.
By: Kolubah Zayzay