PAYNESVILLE, MONROVIA, LIBERIA-Eight family members are feared dead in the Corta Filed Community, near the Samuel Kayon Doe Sports Complex in Paynesville.
They are believed to have died from suffocation caused by generator smoke.
Eye witnesses said neighbors alarmed about the situation after they noticed that the victim’s house was still locked, and no one was responding from within.
According to residents in the area, the family spent the night celebrating the graduation of a lady from the University of Liberia, who is also believed to be among the victims.
Two minors are among the eight people who were taken to hospital for further examination.
By: Kolubah Zayzay